This is an account designed to enable the society members to save their chunks of money for investment or planning purposes for limited period thus fulfilling their need as well as keeping their savings secure. The longer the term the higher the interest that will be paid on the FD.
1) Must be a society member.
2) Photocopy of ID card.
3) Dull filled and signed form.
Other attributes to fixed account
1. Minimum fixed amount of Ksh. 50,000.
2. Minimum fixed period of one month.
3. If one withdraws before the agreed period lapses, one looses the right of earning the agreed interest.