This is an account meant for members who do not have salaries especially the business people. All their transactions are made through this account. Dividends are also paid through the account.
Requirement to open ordinary savings accounts.
- Photocopy of one’s ID card.
- 500 which acts as a minimum account balance.
- Dully filled and signed form.
- Passport and signature captured by the office.
Benefits to ordinary savings account holders
- No withdrawal limits.
- ATM cards provided on request.
- M-banking services provided on request.
- No charges on deposit.
Ksh. 3000 and above to earn interest.